HOT DOG NIGHT - 30 JUNE
The Club's annual Hot Dog Night will be held at the end of the month, on Tuesday 30 June. It's a great chance to get together with other families from your team after training, and to raise some funds for the Club at the same time.
The Club is delighted to have Caleb Swartz from Mortgage Choice support this event. Caleb will be available on the night to answer any questions regarding home loans, financial planning, credit cards, insurance, car loans and business lending. Please support the people that support our Club, and talk to Caleb with any of your financial needs.
Caleb can be contacted on 0488 063 995.
Of course, you won't need Caleb's assistance for a loan to participate in hot dog night. For only $4.00, you will get a delicious hot dog with a choice of fruit boxes. For $5.00, you can 'upgrade' your fruit box to a can of soft drink.
Apart from hot dogs, the canteen will serve a limited menu on the night, and would appreciate any assistance from willing volunteers to help out.
Challenge Cup - Round 2 Draw
The draw for Round 2 of the Challenge Cup has been completed. Valley View will be fielding teams as per the schedule below:
- Under 9 vs Modbury Vista Albion (away) - 0900 4 July
- Under 10 Red vs Salisbury Villa (home) - 1000 4 July
- Under 10 White vs Athelstone (away) - 1000 4 July
- Under 11 vs Virginia Utd (away) - 1100 4 July
- Under 13 vs Elizabeth Downs (away) - 1330 4 July
- Under 14 vs Tea Tree Gully Wanderers (home) - 0845 5 July
- Under 15 vs Angle Vale (away) - 0845 5 July
Remember, under 6, 7 and 8 teams do not play in the Challenge Cup; these teams are rostered to play Round 17.